Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Spain: Possible UFO SIghting in Lorca



Source: PLANETA UFO and El Lorquino (Spain)
Date: July 4, 2017


Spain: Possible UFO Sighting in Lorca


A case similar to so many others that occur throughout the planet on a daily basis, involving unidentified flying objects, has reached our newsroom. The difference is that it happened in Lorca.

Witness Alvaro Molina Sanchez, a resident of Lorca, had just arrived home to have dinner with his family on 27 May 2017 around 00:30 hours in the evening. The video's author states the following: "upon reaching a clearing that separates the railroad track from the Francisco Ibanez Martin Secondary School, my wife took out a flashlight to light the way, given the fact that it was a very dark evening. At the same time, I took out my cellphone for the same purpose, but realized that it didn't have a flashlight function. Out of sheer curiosity, I recorded the stars for some ten seconds."

The witness goes on to say: "I gave the recording little importance. Four or five days later, I looked at it out of curiosity and was surprised to see some luminous objects flying by at an abnormal speed. To be frank, I cannot render an opinion as to what they were, but I sense that they're worthy of discussion and study. I've kept the image and you may see the objects in question with greater clarity."

We are making the short video (and vidcaps) available, hoping to receive comments from our readers.

VIDEO: http://www.el-lorquino.com/posible-avistamiento-ovni-en-lorca/

[Translation (c) 2017 S. Corrales, IHU with thanks to Guillermo Giménez, Planeta UFO]